This exercise book will make it even easier for you to start your patients on an exercise plan they can stick with. This book is designed to help you create an exercise program that is right for each individual patient. Easy to follow charts, instructions and guidelines make this book a must for any patient that needs to begin exercising. The book now includes a BMI chart to help your patients determine their ideal weight. It also contains step-by-step exercises and activities.
- Barbara Johnston Fletcher, RN, MN, FAHA, FAAN
- John D. Cantwell, MD, FACP, FACC
- Gerald F. Fletcher, MD, FACC, FAHA
- John Presutti, DO. Assistant Professor of Family Medicine Mayo Clinic College of Medicine Mayo Clinic Florida
- I really enjoyed the clear, concise "readability" of exercise and heart problems and will use it in my practice. --- V. Armstrong ARNP
- Your booklet on exercise is very good. --- T. Hawes
- Excellent booklet on exercise -- thanks! --- C. Ross
- Written to the needs of the patient. Enjoyable to read. --- J. Sullivan, RN
- Very readable -- lots of white space is great! Good information -- not too technical but very useful!
- This is a very good book. It is very easy to understand for both the patient and instructor.