Written by Julia Ann Purcell, RN, MN, FAAN, Suzanne Cambre, RN, BSHA and Barbara Johnston Fletcher, RN, MN, FAAN
This book is a best seller and provides the information your patients need in an easy-to-read interactive format. In addition to tips on how to avoid complications through healthier living, Heart Attack: Bouncing Back includes a BMI chart, anatomical heart artwork, information on the effects of Viagra on the heart and a list of heart medicines.
Help patients to bounce back from a heart attack with the information and knowledge about what happened to them and why, where to go from here and how to get back to having a healthier heart.
- Carolyn S. Brown, RN, MN, CCRN, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Cardiology, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Stephen D. Clements, Jr., MD, Professor of Medicine, Cardiology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Barbara Beier, MS, RD, CDE, Heart and Vascular Clinical Dietitian, Southwest Washington Medical Center, Vancouver, WA
- Gary E. Lane, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Mayo Medical School, Consultant, Cardiovascular Diseases, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL
- Randolph P. Martin, MD, FACC, Medical Director, Cardiovascular Imaging, Piedmont Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Barbara Riegel, DNSc, RN, CS, FAAN, Associate Professor, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA