The weather, morning traffic, cell phone plans - some things you have little control over. Type 2 diabetes is not one of them. Teach your patients how to manage their current condition and prevent further complications by helping them learn all about diabetes. The Sweet Truth takes your patients on a step-by-step tour of what they need to know- from exercise, medicines, foods, stress, monitoring blood glucose, complications and more. All content is presented with colorful illustrations and warm, plain language. Give your patients The Sweet Truth, and give them better control of their health.
If it's a comprehensive manual your patient needs, this is it. No one with type 2 diabetes should be without it.
- Audrey Arends, MSN(c), RN, CDE, Geary Community Hospital, Junction City, KS
- Valerie Berkowitz, MS, RD, CDE, Medical Nutrition Consultant,New York, NY
- Inez Bulatao, RN, BA, Case Manager, Atlanta, GA
- Molly Bederian, RN, RD, CDE, Seton Health, Troy, NY
- Karen Wilkinson, RN, BSN, CDE,Baptist Medical Center, Jacksonville, FL
- Chris Reichert, RN, MS, CDE, Director, Diabetes Care Center, Parkview Medical Center,Pueblo, CO